A bunion—also called Hallux Valgus—is a bump that appears inside the foot, around the metatarsophalangeal … Continued
We are proud to be the #1 provider in Northern California for this treatment.
Welcome to our Office
The doctors at The Bay Area Foot & Laser Podiatry Group have been serving the Bay Area for over 35 years. They were one of the first to introduce the PinPointe Laser to treat toenail fungus as well as the new MLS Laser therapy to treat foot and ankle pain, and are using advanced stem cell therapy for treating arthritis , heel pain, and other conditions. Dr. Wolpa and his staff have performed over 10,000 successful laser procedures for toenail fungus making him the most experienced doctor in California (source PinPointe 2012) for this new treatment. He is the past Chief of Podiatry at Alta Bates-Summit Hospital, a position he held for 10 years. Dr. Wolpa is Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery and has authored books, articles, and appeared on radio and television, most recently ABC News.
Why Choose Us?
The Bay Area Foot & Laser Podiatry Group feels that our experienced doctors and staff are the most qualified to assist you with your foot and ankle needs. We treat all types of foot and ankle problems such as bunions, ingrown toenails, and sports injuries.
- We are proud to be the # 1 Provider in California for toenail fungus with over 10000 successful laser treatments and are so confident that we can help eradicate your toenail fungus
- We guarantee significant improvement after just one laser treatment or we will do a second treatment for free.
- The Pinpointe laser for toenail fungus and MLS laser for injuries are both FDA approved lasers.
- We provide new stem cell injections for chronic injuries and pain.
- We offer a no interest payment plan through Care Credit and accept Flex & Health Savings Accounts.
- We have 3 conveniently located offices in the Bay Area.